Thursday, July 8, 2010

Great Hites Going away

I am going to keep this short and sweet. It is true and this time I don't think I will try to bring it back from the dead again. With everything that is going on in my life I don't foresee being able to do GreatHites any more. I have really enjoyed the project, but I think it is time the let is slip quietly into the grave.
I do want to say thank you to everyone who has helped out it along the way. I have made some incredible friends, learned so very much and will really miss time that I have spent working on GreatHites. I am not totally stepping away from the podcasting sphere, but for now, I am focusing my efforts on Flying Island Press and the many great things going on there. You will occasionally hear me here, as I get the itch to get behind the microphone again thank you to everyone along the way, it has been a great ride.

No comments: