Monday, February 16, 2009

Whisper

I have received some constructive criticism and I would like any other feedback that you might have. Thank you Indiana Jim for your honest appraisal.

Someone (Jim) asked me why I whisper everything.

I told them that I am naturally shy, but if you also think that I tend to whisper please let me know. I will work hard to improve.

Also if you have any other feedback on quality of the podcast please let me know.

And, yes I will try to project my voice more.


By the way in case you think that I am not being serious here, I really do like to get feedback about quality, the stories, my treatment of the stories and anything or everything else.

If you think by chance that the podcast stinks tell me so. If you think you have been treated unfairly because I put your story last, tell me so. In all seriousness I take all feedback and welcome it with open arms. Please feel free to leave a comment, drop me an e-mail or even leave voice feed back by recording your thoughts and send them in an e-mail and I will play them on the next show so long as they are clean.

Thank you again for sticking with me and my whispering.

By the way if you are not listening to Indiana Jim, What exactly are you waiting for. :) After all he did play the Great Hites Promo the other day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my two cents. I am learning here, and have only been recording my self for about 3 months. We maintain our personallity when we podcast. If you want a job at NBC or something, you had better sound the way THEY want you to sound. If you listen to yourself and you don't like it, then I would say change it. Tom also has a subdued voice, and I think he records a lot. Guy David has a definate personallity to his voice. I am comfortable with the way you talk, and (If you read this, Guy) I understand Guy now, and would be annoyed if he changed anything.

OK, maybe that was three cents.

nj

Jeffrey Hite said...

Thank you for your vote of confidence. I do think last week (40) my audio was too low, but I don't want to come across as a drill Sgt either. I need to see if I can find a happy medium. Personally I like the way your recordings sound.