Friday, January 23, 2009

Feeds, Numbers and other things.

Hello everyone,

I have moved both of my feeds from Feedburner to Google. There is not supposed to be a difference, but if you have any trouble getting the new items, you might need to resubscribe. I really hope not but...

While I am on the subject of subscribers. On Monday, I think, I talked about how Great Hites had finally broken the 30 Subscribers mark and been there for a while. The day after that it dropped back down below that. I was a little disappointed but I guess that is what I get for talking about it. Then again it might have been that there was something that feedburner was not reporting correctly that now Googlefeeds is or vice versa.

Today is National Pie day. I think national days like this are great opportunities to spend time with your kids. (Assuming you have kids, or loved ones if you don't) So if you are not prepared for this day I have decided to help you out. Besides who does not love a slice of yummy pie.

Here is your grocery list
* One tin Pie pan

* one frozen crust (pillsbury sells them in sets of two perfect for if you want a top crust)

* One can of pie filling of your choice.

Yup that is really it. A pie can be that easy!

go home:

* Preheat your oven (according to the directions on the filling can)
* put the crust into the pie pan (be gentle they do rip)
* Let your kids put the filling in the crust.
* (if you are going to have a top crust) put the top crust on.
* (Again only if you are using a top crust) let your kids crimp the crusts shut with a fork
* Cut small slits in the top crust
* Pop it in the oven with a cookie sheet under it to catch drips.

* Pull it out and let it cool while you eat dinner.
* Slice and enjoy

That it it really. Slice and enjoy!

No comments: