Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Prompt suggestions

I am now opening up the floor for Writing prompt suggestions.


Here is the way this works. Normally I pick a topic over the weekend and post it on Monday or Tuesday. I have been leaning pretty heavily on other people asking friends for topics things like that for the last few weeks, so I thought I would open it up.

If you would like to submit a topic here is what you need to do.

1. Send me the topic, e-mail, twitter, leave a comment, voice mail whatever way you want.

2. The topic HAS TO BE PG rated

3. Once I get the topic I will let you know if I will use it. By the way, this is your opportunity if you have trouble writing a story in a week, if I accept your topic you will have until I use it to get a story written. You will have the advantage. The chance to get a really good story written and polished and everything.


Topics can be as long or as short as you you like. (if you want to see ones I have used in the past look at posts labeled with "Creative Writing Prompts")

3 comments:

Ashley Redden said...

I think that's the best idea that I've heard all day. Of course, I've only been out of the bed for an hour...but still...you get the picture.

Jeffrey Hite said...

I'm glad you like it. I am hoping others will as well and we will get some interesting topics.

Just getting out of bed. I was just thinking how nice a nap would be...
- Jeff

Krista Heiser said...

Do you ever use the idea generators, like those found on 7th Sanctum?