Monday, March 9, 2009

Great Hites Delay

Alright Folks, Last ween was one of my worst weeks as far as work goes in a very long time. I worked late every day, and I had a major exam over the weekend, plus I had a to work over the weekend. All this means that I didn't get The podcast out. I am very bummed because I have not missed a week in a long time.

This week is looking better. So that is a good thing.

Here is what I am going to do for last week. I am going to put all the stories for this week and last week in one Podcast this week. It will be a longer one, but I think that is the best way to get back on track.

So If you wrote a story for the fall of the wall, or if you are writing a story for the belly button lint they will be up probably on Wednesday night or Thursday morning of this week. I will do my best to keep this from happening again.

Thanks for sticking with me folks.

-Jeff

No comments: